Print of the original painting 'In the Middle', that celebrates journey and personal growth. The figure in the painting represents the journey of life, and how each person must find their own path to follow. The painting is a reminder that there are always things to do, even when we feel like we are in the middle of nowhere. It is a reminder that each step we take is one step closer to our goals.
In the Middle
● Available in 41cm x 41cm, 16.0" x 16.0" (edition of 20); 51cm x 51cm, 20.0" x 20.0" (edition of 10); 61cm x 61cm, 24.0" x 24.0" (edition of 5) and 102cm x 102cm, 40.0" x 40.0" (edition of 3) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
● Presented on acid-free, archival textured cotton Giclée Paper by Ilford, one of the world’s oldest fine art paper mills.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping.
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany.
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Please, check the "Care" tab for more information.
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping