There's something about the sea that is so profound and deep. It's a place where we can go to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and connect with something bigger than ourselves. This print of the original painting 'scripts of blue' perfectly captures these sentiments. The sea is depicted as a deep, dark blue, with only the faintest hint of light on the horizon. This symbolizes the vastness of the sea, and its ability to engulf us completely. 'Scripts of blue' is a beautiful painting that speaks to our deepest emotions and reminds us of our own inner strength.
Scripts of Blue
● Available in 35cm x 41cm, 13.8" x 16.0" (edition of 20); 44cm x 51cm, 17.3" x 20.0" (edition of 10); 53cm x 61cm, 20.7" x 24.0" (edition of 5) and 88cm x 102cm, 34.6" x 40.0" (edition of 3) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
● Presented on acid-free, archival textured cotton Giclée Paper by Ilford, one of the world’s oldest fine art paper mills.
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping.
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany.
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Please, check the "Care" tab for more information.
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping